Hi, All

I hope that somebody would like to help me understand authorized access
points for expressions.

We can say that authorized access points for expressions are not separate
access points. They are actually expression elements such as content type,
date, and language, added to authorized access points for creators or
preferred titles for works. So they would be a part of 7xx, 130, 240, 243,
730, or 830 (?) fields. But they would not appear in 1xx fields. Is that
right?

I found the following two examples from the website of Library of Congress
MARC 21 format.

  130

0#$aGone with the wind (Motion picture).$hSound recording.

700

1#$aE., Sheila$q(Escovedo),$d1959- $tDawn, the beginning.$hSound recording.

Under RDA, subfield h Sound recording would be changed to Spoken word, is
that right?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,

Joan Wang