While a standard footer including subscribing/unsubscribing information might
be preferable -- this is what OCLC-CAT does -- I did find the information
requested via a quick Google search of "rda list." The following is from
http://www.rda-jsc.org/rdadiscuss.html

RDA-L is an electronic forum for discussion of RDA.

The purpose of this listserv is to facilitate informal discussion on RDA :
Resource Description and Access. This listserv is an initiative of the Joint
Steering Committee for Development of RDA (JSC) and is hosted by Library and
Archives Canada.

Members of the JSC, RDA Editorial Team, and RDA Outreach Group may occasionally
respond to postings on the list, especially when necessary to clarify
mis-information, or to redirect an off-topic discussion thread. However, the
majority of postings will not receive a response from someone officially
affiliated with the RDA project.

To subscribe to the list:

Send an e-mail to the following address:
lists...@listserv.lac-bac.gc.ca

In the body of the message:
Subscribe RDA-L Firstname Lastname

To unsubscribe from the list:

Send an e-mail to the following address:
lists...@listserv.lac-bac.gc.ca

In the body of the message:
SIGNOFF RDA-L

Stephen T. Early