In the AACR2 as presented in RDA there are colored xrefs.
Where do I find what those colors mean and especially what the
abbreviations mean.  I assume that CM = Cartographic materials.

Also, what ever happened to the promise to include the index to AACR2.  It
was promised.  No there yet (Used to be found in AACR2 when AACR2 was in
CatDesktop.)

--
Gene Fieg
Cataloger/Serials Librarian

Claremont School of Theology and Claremont Lincoln University do not
represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information
or content contained in this forwarded email.  The forwarded email is that
of the original sender and does not represent the views of Claremont School
of Theology or Claremont Lincoln University.  It has been forwarded as a
courtesy for information only.