Jim Foster said:

>I'm not sure I agree that e-books normally have page numbers.

Of the several e-publishers and e-aggregtors for whom we catalogue,
all but one reproduces or assigns page numbers.  We include in
collation the original or assigned number of pages, even for the one
which removes page numbers.  (We do remove page numbers from 504 and
any other note if page numbers are not in the e-version.)  The page
numbers give a better idea of length than would file size, which would
mean little to most.

AACR2's original omission of collation for remote electronic resources
was a major blunder.  Not only do you need an SMD (aka unit name), but
also an indication of extent.

We speak of "webpages" not "webleaves", so it seems best to me to
stick with "pages" as opposed to "leaves", even though the one vs. two
sided printing distinction does not apply.