Kevin M Randall wrote:

If the resource is one in which pages are read left to right, then I would probably take
the one on the left-hand side as the preferred source.  But seeing as the sequence of the
two pages is probably arbitrary, I would not object to someone just deciding that
"none of the categories is applicable" and simply choosing based on the
agency's preferences.  If a)-d) don't apply, then isn't this resource pretty much the
equivalent of something that could have been presented as tete-beche but instead was put
together interleaved?  In that case, the spirit behind f) would seem to apply.

Good point. Thanks, Kevin.

Heidrun

--
Prof. Heidrun Wiesenmueller M.A.