If the resource has an edition statement on one of the preferred sources,
then record it (2.5.2.3).

a) the same source as the title proper (see 2.3.2.2)

b) another source within the resource itself (see 2.2.2)

c) one of the other sources of information specified at 2.2.4.

Whether or not it has an edition statement, you could (would be advised to)
add Font Size (3.13) "large print",  in either the 300$a or 340$n or both,
from "evidence presented by the resource itself (or on any accompanying
material or container) as the basis for recording font size. Take additional
evidence from any source."

This will be enough to meet the principles of differentiation (0.4.3.1) and
sufficiency (0.4.3.2), and will be enough to prevent machine record mergers.

Deborah

Deborah Fritz
TMQ, Inc.
debo...@marcofquality.com