There is no specific rule for this. But the basic instructions on recording contents notes are in 24.4.3 - contents notes are a form of structured description. 25.1.1.3 has examples of contents notes, but no instructions on how to formulate them.

On Wed, 31 Jul 2013, Don Charuk wrote:

Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 11:35:49 -0400
From: Don Charuk <dcha...@torontopubliclibrary.ca>
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: [RDA-L] Content notes

We are trying to find the specific rule that provides instruction on how to
record chapter headings as part of a 505 note. (Cataloguers want/demand
specific rule numbers) We are certain it does not fall under Chapters 25, 26
and 27. We are to presume it comes under rule 7.10. but, this rule seems to
address notes code in the 520 tag.

Thank you

Don Charuk
Cataloguer