Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 11:05:22 -0500
From: Joan Wang <jw...@illinoisheartland.org>
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] Unknown date

a) probable range of years

*Example:* 264*  1* $a … : $b … , $c [between 2000 and 2004]

b) known earliest and/or latest possible date

*Example:* 264*  1* $a … : $b … , $c [not after August 21, 2003]

c) Supply [date of publication not identified] if no date identified

LC Policy: supply a date of publication if possible, rather than give [date
of publication not identified]

:-)

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 11:00 AM, Khosrowpour, Shahrzad <