Just a note: And they wonder why we can't get things through faster.
Only because, we want quality cataloging--bless you-- and not automatic hit
that button cataloging.

--
Gene Fieg
Cataloger/Serials Librarian

Claremont School of Theology and Claremont Lincoln University do not
represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information
or content contained in this forwarded email.  The forwarded email is that
of the original sender and does not represent the views of Claremont School
of Theology or Claremont Lincoln University.  It has been forwarded as a
courtesy for information only.