Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 00:28:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: Adam L. Schiff <asch...@u.washington.edu>
To: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
    <RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA>
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] RDA local printouts

I think in RDA you would supply:

264 _1 [Place of publication not identified] : $b [publisher not identified], $c [date of publication not identified]
264 _3 [Place of printing] : $b [place of printing], $c [date of printing]

And then you would include a 776 field with:

776 08 $i Reproduction of (manifestation): $a Place of original publication online : publisher of original online, date of original online.

Adam Schiff
Principal Cataloger
University of Washington Libraries
asch...@uw.edu