Thomas posted:

>100 1_ $a Fletcher, Jessica
>245 10 $a Trouble at high tide / $c by Jessica Fletcher & Donald Bain.
>700 1_ $a Bain, Donald, $d 1935-

While RDA does not require it, shouldn't we have $c(Fictitious
character) added to Fletcher?   The authority says "Use for Fletcher,
Jessica (Fictitious character)", so more revision is needed than just
adding the qualification.  There are see references from her maiden
name (McGill) and with her initials (J.B.).

Since entering under Fletcher with added entry under Bain reflects the
statement of responsibility, I've to no objection, so long as the
qualification is added.  If Bain were not in the SOR, I would want him
as a see also cross reference, not an added entry.