J. McRee Elrod wrote:

Yes, if the Museum is 264 1 $b.

The 264 field appears as:

264 1 |a Buffalo, N.Y. :|b Firefly Books, |c 2013.

In this case, do I simply add the corporate name heading (access point) without any relationship designator even though the Natural History Museum holds the copyright and appears in the title?  I found the term "copyright holder" [cph] in the MARC Code List for Relators (http://www.loc.gov/marc/relators/relaterm.html) , but am I correct in my understanding that we should avoid using these terms in RDA bib records if possible?

Lynne J. LaBare
Senior Librarian, Cataloger
Provo Library at Academy Square
550 North University Avenue Provo, Utah 84601-1618
801.852.7672
801.852.6670 (fax)
Email: lyn...@provo.lib.ut.us

                                                          library logo