Apologies for cross-posting.

I just thought I would share this TEDxMünchen: The future of search by Marcus Tandler (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa4jQIW2etI), who calls himself a "Compulsive Entrepreneur". He gives a very interesting talk on the latest developments in "Search". His takes on what the Googles want are quite perceptive but I personally do not share much of his enthusiasm.

Of course, I am not above blatant self-promotion, so if you would like to see(hear) what a librarian/cataloger thinks about this same topic (rather difference from his), you can listen to my podcast "Search" http://blog.jweinheimer.net/2010/12/cataloging-matters-podcast-no-7-search.html

--
James Weinheimer weinheimer.ji...@gmail.com
First Thus http://catalogingmatters.blogspot.com/