Please excuse cross-postings.

*NETSL 2014 Annual Spring Conference - Call for Proposals (2nd Call) *

"Coming Up Roses: Growing Towards The Future"
The New England Technical Services Librarians 2014 Annual Spring Conference
College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA
April 11, 2014

Got an innovating idea, project, or technology? Share it with New England
Technical Services Librarians (NETSL – http://netsl.wordpress.com) at our
2014 Annual Spring Conference, “Coming Up Roses: Growing Towards The
Future”.

NETSL seeks forward-thinking proposals in all areas related to technical
services librarianship:  acquisitions, cataloging, serials, electronic
resources, and preservation in academic, public, and special libraries.
 Participants are strongly encouraged to think about innovative services
that meet current challenges in technical services, and how we are leaders
of change within technical services and in our libraries as a whole.

Our 2014 Annual Spring Conference will focus on how technical services
librarians are increasingly asked to adapt and change in relation to
quickly changing trends and current and future users’ needs. How do we
cultivate these trends to improve and/or create better services that meet
the challenges we face today and tomorrow?

Participants are invited to submit proposals for breakout presentations,
posters show and tell for our poster session, and lightning talks.
Breakouts are a full one hour presentation. Posters show and tell will last
an hour.  Lightning talks are approximately 6-15 minutes in length where
each presenter speaks one after another. Questions and answers follow the
end of the breakout session presentation and the end of all the lightning
talks but occur throughout the poster session.

To submit a proposal, follow this link: http://tinyurl.com/ltnzq4b

The deadline for proposal submission is midnight on February 2, 2014:

For more information contact Jennifer Eustis, Past President, New England
Technical Services Librarians, jennifer.eus...@lib.uconn.edu.

Eileen Chandler
NETSL Outreach Officer
--
Eileen Chandler
Member Services Manager

To unsubscribe from RDA-L send an e-mail to the following address from the
address you are subscribed under to:
lists...@listserv.lac-bac.gc.ca
In the body of the message:
SIGNOFF RDA-L