On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 3:49:46 PM UTC, Evgeny wrote:
> Fact++ is a very fast highly optimized open-source reasoner written in C++.
> It works with DL axioms via DIG interface. Java OWL API is internally
> supported, also C++ API exists (http://owl-cpp.sourceforge.net), which
> provides Python bindings. At this point, conceptually nothing seems to hinder
> usage of this reasoner with rdflib.
>
> What do you think? Maybe someone already tried them together? Please, share
> your experience.

Hi,

I want to try to integrate FaCT++ with rdflib. I have some
initial Python bindings to FaCT++.C library (C version
of FaCT++) using cffi

    https://bitbucket.org/wrobell/factplusplus/src/master/factpp/

I looked at FuXi's N3RuleStore class and my understanding is that
the best way to integrate FaCT++ reasoner with rdflib is to create
appropriate rdflib store. It seems, that if persistence is required,
then two different rdflib stores have to be combined. Or is there
better solution?

Also, owl-cpp it is worth looking at, i.e.Adaptor_triple::axiom
method in ./lib/logic/factpp/adaptor_triple.cpp file. This is my
starting point at the moment.

Regards,

Artur

--