Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 08:44:15 -0400
From: Patrik Dufresne <pat...@ikus-soft.com>
To: Rdiff Backup <rdiff-backup-users@nongnu.org>
Subject: Why are you using rdiff-backup?

Hello,

While I'm not the most active developper, I'm spending quite a lot of time
writing articles and other material to attract more people into
rdiff-backup and rdiffweb. I'm a strong user of rdiff-backup and I clearly
don't need to be convinced to use rdiff-backup. But I would like to hear
what our users have to say on the subject.

Why are you using rdiff-backup ?

How does it compare to other backup software ?

--
IKUS Software inc.
https://www.ikus-soft.com/