On 4/22/21 7:05 AM, Patrik Dufresne wrote:
4. Finally, if you want to force a particular timestamp to match your dump
file numbering, you may enforce a date when running the backup. Take a look
at `--current-time` This way you could mimic the fact the backup is running
in the past or future according to your need.

Indeed! That's how I imported my old DDR3 tape backups into rdiff-backup,
with --current-time for each increment set to the timestamp of that old
backup. Worked just fine.

                Do NOT delete it.