Hi,

I don't want to sound like a broken record but I have again a pull
request [1] waiting for review and nobody takes care.

Our contribution guide states that "Ideally each pull request gets some
feedback within 24 hours from it having been filed" and we're far from
it. I'm also tired of begging for review.

For this reason, I'll stop begging and will merge my own PRs after a
little while (24h-48h, perhaps more if the PR isn't blocking me). Not
exactly development best practice, but anybody disagreeing is free to
commit to provide timely feedback to PRs, and I'll happily support them
in this endeavor.

Thanks for your attention, Eric

[1] https://github.com/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup/pull/632