Hi,

while refactoring the code, I stumbled upon the (theoretical)
possibility to change the quoting used in the repo with the option
--override-chars-to-quote (i.e. replace the characters not allowed on
the target filesystem of the repo with some code).

According to my analysis, the option never worked as intended and I'm
not surprised, it's quite a complex thing to do, so I would remove it,
but I'd like to make sure I don't break someones daily job.

Hence the survey under:
https://webapp.oulu.fi/framadate/studs.php?poll=4eKjK3yF7t6ZtrnQ

Answer asap please, so that I can take a decision.

To be very clear, it's not about removing the ability to quote forbidden
characters, it's about removing the possibility to change the quoting
once the repo has been created.

Thanks, Eric

PS: I might re-add the feature later on, but currently it's a bummer.