Dear all,

Sourceforge has new backend software that they are encouraging
everyone to switch their projects too.
Based on the descriptions
(https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/wiki/Features/) it sounds like a
good idea to me, so I plan to go ahead and initiate the update in the
next couple of days (unless one of you has a strong opinion that it
would be a bad idea).

Aside from a more modern web experience and the new features described
above, the only real significant change that you should see is that
the URLs for the svn repository will change. I will send updated info
about this after the switch (when I know the new urls).

For those interested, there are some details about the upgrade process
here: https://sourceforge.net/p/upgrade/

Best,
-greg