We're done! The RDKit is now using github as its primary source-control and
bug tracking system.

The old github repo has been renamed to rdkit/rdkit-orig. This will no
longer be updated, please stop using it.

The new repo is rdkit/rdkit. Please use this one.

Gianluca is still working out some kinks with mirroring the github repo
back to the sourceforge svn, but these will eventually be resolved so that
we have a live svn mirror for those who do not want to use git.

Best Regards,
-greg