Hi Greg,

I want to compare reactant templates and product templates to reactant
templates.
I know its not robust and it will fail in some cases, but I have to find a
working solution at least for most of the cases.

Regards,

Christos

Christos Kannas

Researcher
Ph.D Student

Mob (UK): +44 (0) 7447700937
Mob (Cyprus): +357 99530608

[image: View Christos Kannas's profile on
LinkedIn]<http://cy.linkedin.com/in/christoskannas>