Dear all,

Well, now I'm incredibly behind in all this. I will try to slowly catch up.

Andrew: thanks for putting in the effort to do this analysis.

I have some notes from an earlier email of yours that I will post this
morning. It's probably going to take me a while to mull through the
rest of the new stuff and to do an RDKit reimplementation of Andrew's
scripts (you don't mind, do you?).

I do have one quick question: I didn't see anything about inclusion of
branched paths. I think (and not just because the RDKit fps include
branching!) that this might help add some nicely discriminating bits
at relatively low cost. More on that later.

I've generated a new, larger, testing dataset using the pubchem HTS
compounds. I will also post the details on those (hopefully this
morning).