Dear Sereina,
No, I have just a table of 3D coordinates (generated by cclib). This
is equivalent to having an xyz file.
I know that this conversion is possible with OpenBabel, but I would
like to avoid using it for this particular purpose.
It seems that the simplest way is to hardcode generation of SDF myself.

Thanks,

Michal