Hi Greg,

Cheers for the reply. You were right, the problem was the version of boost.
I imagine this is a common problem if you use a Homebrew version of Python.
(Homebrew even gives you a warning that this may be the case at the end of its
install)

The quickest fix I found is to run these commands

$ brew rm boost
$ brew install --with-icu --build-from-source boost

Thanks a lot,
J.

On 1 Mar 2014, at 01:24, Greg Landrum