A database can have several definitions of unique for anything - a
structure database can have this, too. If you have a chemical compound
which can form 10 different tautomers, you can represent the compound
by 10 chemical structures (it is still the same compound, though). So,
if you define uniqueness on basis of chemical compound, you have one
db entry and this one entry has a single (tatuomer-sensitive) InChI
covering 10 chemical structures; if you define uniqueness on basis of
tautomers/chemical structures (because all are relevant, for instance,
in NMR spectrosopy) you have (and want) 10 database entries, each with
a single (tautomer-sensitive) InChI. Two definitions of unique.

So my sentence still stands: a chemical structure must calculate a
unique InChI, but a InChI might cover more then one chemical
structure.