Hi Matthew,

I think this is related to a previous mailing list item
(https://www.mail-archive.com/rdkit-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net/msg03528.html).

It has probably something to do with the bounding boxes (they get scaled during
the map generation process). In the previous case it was enough to set
bbox_inches='tight' when saving the image to solve the problem.

I hope this helps.

Best,
Sereina