Hi Tim,

I don't think the cartridge is made available as part of the debian
packaging. Gianluca includes it as part of his fedora packages (
https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/giallu/rdkit/) but I believe that it's
not there for debian. You might try asking on the debichem list (
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/debichem-users) to see if
anyone is willing to add the cartridge to the debichem packages.

-greg