Hi Greg,
Thanks for your reply, I'm aware that complexes of this kind are completely
outside of this code's scope. I was just hoping it might still work here.
Indeed, RDKit does not parse this molecule in SMILES format, but I was able
to smuggle it through as MOL (in KNIME). But anyway, as only 6-valent Eu is
defined in UFF, this is not the way forward for my purpose.
Best wishes,
Michal