Hi All,

I'm sorry to trouble you all with this one, as I feel I should be able to
do better.  I'm trying to install the latest version, 2015.09.1, but I
can't find it on sourceforge.  The latest one I can find there is
2015.03.1.  I've managed to get the ubuntu installation installed via
apt-get, and my python interpreter can find it. However, I can't find the
include files or object libraries for C++ development, which is what I'm
after.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?  Be as rude as you like
in the process, as I feel I must be being very dim!

Thanks,

Dave