Dier RDKitters,

I want to handle sdf as DataFrame.
But when I read molecule from SDF using PandasTools, I got following Error.

from rdkit import Chem

from rdkit.Chem import PandasTools

df = PandasTools.LoadSDF("testset.sdf")

df

--> 131   formatter =
pd.core.format.DataFrameFormatter(self,buf=None,columns=None,col_space=None,colSpace=None,header=True,index=True,

    132                                                na_rep='NaN',
formatters=None,float_format=None,sparsify=None,index_names=True,

    133                                                justify = None,
force_unicode=None,bold_rows=True,classes=None,escape=False)

AttributeError: module 'pandas.core' has no attribute 'format'

My environment is python3.5. And I installed rdkit using conda install
command.

Version of Pandas is 0.18.1

I wonder if you could give me some advice.

Thanks.

Takayuki