Hi Axel,

thanks a lot for your help, using the development branch and the
> Release_2016_03_2 git tag in rdkit/meta.yaml worked.
> I now get a strange error in anaconda when actually trying to install the
> package (Error: Invalid version spec: ==), but that seems to be unrelated
> to RDKit (there is already an issue on anaconda github).
> My understanding was that the preferred way to install the RDKit was via
> anaconda (RDKit was the reason I started using anaconda), is that still
> correct?

I'm not exactly sure about the commands you used, but I'm afraid I wasn't
able to reproduce the described problem using conda 4.1.4 and conda-build
1.21.2 on my fedora box. In case the error persisted, could you please
provide some additional context?

Best regards,
Riccardo