Svg can actually be styled with css to change properties.  It might be
worthwhile to  start adding proper ids to our svg elements for more
flexibility.  I might spend some effort investigating this a bit more as it
makes making interactive images a bit easier.

That being said, having more options for rendering is always a good thing.

----
Brian Kelley