Hi,

maybe I am a bit off topic but I would not have said that the nitrogen containing ring is aromatic. Of course, if all bonds are forced to be aromatic when they are not necessarily, you may end up
with inconsistencies. A nitrogen in an aromatic ring should bear a positive
charge when it bears an hydrogen atom (like in a pyridinium ion).
I doubt (but this is only my opinion) that Out[56] represents an entity with a chemical reality.

The anthracene part in Out[58] could be drawn with aromatic bonds (or a circle in the middle of the two hexagons), but I think that the third ring must be left with an explicit double bond.

All the best,

Jean-Marc