Hi, Dimitri,

I have two questions about your code.

1. Why are you incrementing the atom index by 1? Are there functions in
RDKit, for example, that use atom indices using index-origin 1? Or is it
rather because chemists in your target audience will be thinking of the
first atom in, say, a structure from an sd file as atom #1?

2. Regarding the last line, most of the RDKit code I've seen in past
examples displays the molecule using code like the following. When is it
necessary/not necessary to remove the "svg" string from the results of
GetDrawingText()?

svg = drawer.GetDrawingText().replace('svg:','')
SVG(svg)

Thanks,
-P.