Hi Greg and Gianluca (in particular),

[meta: I think this is an RDKit issue rather than a Fedora one (I might be
wrong)]

I installed rdkit-2016.03.2-6.fc24.x86_64 and now am trying to compile my
program with that.

To do so, I include the flag -I/usr/include/rkdit

When trying to use the include file MolDraw2DCairo.h, I get the error

In file included from lbg-search.cc:37:0:  [1]
/usr/include/rdkit/MolDraw2DCairo.h:18:42: fatal error:
GraphMol/MolDraw2D/MolDraw2D.h: No
such file or directory
  #include <GraphMol/MolDraw2D/MolDraw2D.h>

/usr/include/rdkit/GraphMol/MolDraw2D does not exist. I think that
   MolDraw2D.h
   MolDraw2DSVG.h
   MolDraw2Dwx.h
   MolDraw2DUtils.h
are being installed into the wrong directory.

i.e. in GraphMol/MolDraw2D/CMakeLists.txt

rdkit_headers(MolDraw2D.h
   MolDraw2DSVG.h
   MolDraw2Dwx.h
   MolDraw2DUtils.h