Dear RDKitters,

I just calculated RDKit "Daylight-like" fingerprints for a number of public
compound databases and found quite a number of examples where the resulting
fingerprints have *all* bits set to 1. This happens in both KNIME 3.2.1
(1024/1/7) and also via the command line (2048/1/7/4) for RDKit 2016.03.

Examples include (from SureChEMBL):

SCHEMBL5141968

SCHEMBL13916889

SCHEMBL16257315

SCHEMBL16257310

SCHEMBL16257297

SCHEMBL16257215

SCHEMBL16257169

SCHEMBL8232906

SCHEMBL16257312

SCHEMBL13011081

SCHEMBL12570100

SCHEMBL14524878

SCHEMBL6370886

SCHEMBL15305169

SCHEMBL16912871

SCHEMBL13290179

Now, these are obviously some very large and complex molecules, so I would
expect that they contain many features and thus set many bits - but all of
them?

So, in short: Are these compounds so ugly that it is normal for the
fingerprints to have all bits set or are they so ugly that they trigger
some rare bug in RDKit?

Any ideas / suggestions / comments?

Thanks a lot,
Nils