Hi All,

I have to admit I was commenting about PCA->k-means without actually
trying. Out of curiosity I implemented it here:
https://github.com/samoturk/cheminf-notebooks/tree/master/Python#pca-k-meanspy

It can process 4M compounds in ~60 minutes on desktop i5 and it should work
with 16GB or RAM. Clusters that come out make (some) sense but in this
regard Butina is better.

PS. DataWarrior can easily load the results (it takes 30 min) but then it
works smoothly.

Cheers,
Samo