From: Sai Krishna Sirumalla
<sirumall...@husky.neu.edu<mailto:sirumall...@husky.neu.edu>>
Sent: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 6:59 PM
Subject: [Rdkit-discuss] RD-Kit with numpy 1.13.1 on macOS(10.12.6) and Python
2.7
To:
<rdkit-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:rdkit-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net>>

Hi,
I’m trying to install PyTorch( a deep learning library) in the same conda
environment as RD-Kit but PyTorch requires numpy 1.13.*. The numpy version is
getting downgraded if the RD-Kit is in same environment as PyTorch and I’m
unable to install the PyTorch. Is there any way I can compile or build RD-kit
with newer versions of numpy without the downgrading the numpy to 1.11.*?

Thanks
Sai Krishna Sirumalla
Graduate Student
Northeastern University, Boston, MA.