Malitha, this is a great piece of work and I highly recommend all RDKitters to
have a look at it..

Paul

Von: Malitha Kabir [mailto:malitha12...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 31. August 2017 01:54
An: rdkit <rdkit-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net>
Betreff: [Rdkit-discuss] News on 3D molecule visualization in RDKit (project:
RDKit - 3Dmol.js integration)

Dear all,

I am about to share news on 3D molecule visualization in RDKit.

This summer I have worked as Google Summer Of Codes (GSoC) participant under
supervision of  Paul Czodrowski and Greg Landrum. The codes were reviewed
several times by Peter Gedeck and finally merged by Brian Kelley at
rdkit:GSoC2017 branch.

I would like to request you to check whether those can come in use and drop
your feedback for the improvement. I will keep working on it's improvement
throughout the coming month also. Kindly feel free to visit the following link
for work details: https://github.com/malithakabir/RDKitGSoC2017

In future, I will request information in mailing list whenever I face in
trouble in codes rdkit code related issues. I wish, you will gladly helping me
providing information and directions. Many thanks in advance for that.

I am extremely sorry of being unresponsive in mailing list due to the lack of
my knowledge/ability to answer those. I am trying my best to be responsive in
mailing list to provide community support.

On a personal note I would like to express my sincere gratitude to my mentors
(paul and greg) and reviewer (peter) for their time and guidance throughout the
summer 2017. And warm thanks to Brian for merging the codes.

Thank you very much for your time. Have a great day!

Sincerely,
- malitha

otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you
must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other
person. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the message and any attachment from your system.
Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany and any of its subsidiaries do not accept
liability for any omissions or errors in this message which may arise as a
result of E-Mail-transmission or for damages resulting from any unauthorized
changes of the content of this message and any attachment thereto. Merck KGaA,
Darmstadt, Germany and any of its subsidiaries do not guarantee that this
message is free of viruses and does not accept liability for any damages caused
by any virus transmitted therewith.

Click http://www.merckgroup.com/disclaimer to access the German, French,
Spanish and Portuguese versions of this disclaimer.