Hi everyone,

I have been recently working on a project that implements Joback method
using RDKit (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joback_method).

I believe the core to the success of this project is to make the 41
functional groups correctly represented by SMARTS code. I have compiled my
own codes, see attachment. I would appreciate your review of it and let me
know if you spot errors.

I think building a robust/well-tested SMARTS database (though small in my
case) would be helpful to others and other projects.

Thank you,
Chenyang

PS: The ones highlighted red in the document are robust.