Dear RDkitters,

apparently, there is a possibility to run freeSASA
(https://freesasa.github.io/) in the Sep.2017 RDKit release. This is fantastic
news for me! For a given PDB,  I would like to output the SASA value per amino
acid.

I'm running RDKit through conda.

Is there any precompiled conda freeSASA package?   [So far, I have not found
one.]
If not: Do I need to compile RDKit with freeSASA myself inside the conda
environment? This would be sub-optimal, since we then loose the
system-independence.
Or is there any other recommendation from the RDKit community?

Best regards,
Bastian Seifert

otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you
must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other
person. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the message and any attachment from your system.
Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany and any of its subsidiaries do not accept
liability for any omissions or errors in this message which may arise as a
result of E-Mail-transmission or for damages resulting from any unauthorized
changes of the content of this message and any attachment thereto. Merck KGaA,
Darmstadt, Germany and any of its subsidiaries do not guarantee that this
message is free of viruses and does not accept liability for any damages caused
by any virus transmitted therewith.

Click http://www.merckgroup.com/disclaimer to access the German, French,
Spanish and Portuguese versions of this disclaimer.