Thanks, my colleague Katrina Lexa found that python 3.6.1 worked.  Conda
version is 4.4.6

conda create --name test-rdkit --channel https://conda.anaconda.org/rdkit rdkit
python=3.6.1

Best,

JW

JW Feng, Ph.D.
Denali Therapeutics Inc.
151 Oyster Point Blvd, 2nd Floor, South San Francisco, CA 94080 | (650)
270-0628