De : Greg Landrum
Date : lundi, 15 janvier 2018 à 08:09
À : RDKit Discuss
Objet : [Rdkit-discuss] RDKit and Google Summer of Code 2018

Dear all,

We've been invited again to participate in the OpenChemistry application for
Google Summer of Code.

In order to participate we need ideas for projects and mentors to go along with
them.

The current list of RDKit ideas is being maintained here:
http://wiki.openchemistry.org/GSoC_Ideas_2018#RDKit_Project_Ideas

(Note: at the point that I'm pressing "send", that's still a copy of last
year's project ideas).

If you're willing to be a mentor (please ask me about the ~5 hours/week
required here) or have ideas, please reply to this thread.

DISCLAIMER
This email and any files transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded
copies (which may contain alterations) subsequently transmitted from Firmenich,
are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. The contents
do not represent the opinion of Firmenich except to the extent that it relates
to their official business.