One option is to construct a library of reaction SMARTS for common chemical
reactions.

Another, more exhaustive, approach is enumerate all possible connectivity
matrices and convert them to molecules
See DOI: 10.1039/C7SC03628K and https://github.com/jensengroup/xyz2mol
I am working on implementing this approach in my spare time

You might also want to look at these papers: 10.1021/ct9003383 and
10.1002/jcc.23271

Best regards, Jan

On 06 Feb 2018, at 10:34, Francisco Leskovar