Dear Andrew,
I had some time to set an environment for it and test it: it works fine, as
far as my tests go. I will switch to this version and to the latest RDKIT
now.

Thanks a lot for your help.

some questions:
Is there any plan to:
include MCS as a fragmentation method?
extend to matched series?
include "fuzzy" environment definitions based on pharmacophores (as BI
people did)?

I am currently using the database file to explore the rules mainly via
visual inspection through spotfire by means of a series of joins to
generate suitable tables: would anybody be interested in this (also helping
improving it)?

Cheers,
marco