Good morning,

I am trying to build RDKit from source, and succeed with that following the instructions provided in the documentation. Howvere, I am trying to use the postgres cartridge, which as far as I understand is built during the main building process.

but after trying to create the extension for a database with:

psql -c  'create extension rdkit'  molecules

I am getting the following error

ERROR:  could not open extension control file "/usr/share/postgresql/10/extension/rdkit.control": No such file or directory

It seems that the building of the cartridge is not being applyed to my local postgres installation?

Any hint is highly appreacited,

thanks in advance