When using the "new" drawing code according to

http://rdkit.blogspot.com/2015/02/new-drawing-code.html<http://rdkit.blogspot.com/2015/02/new-drawing-code.htm>

I also want to be able to control the size of the molecule (not image) so if
for example I have to depict multiple molecules smaller ones are not drawn in
an oversized fashion. Therefore I would want to control the font size and bond
length, somewhat similar to shown here:

https://iwatobipen.wordpress.com/2017/11/03/draw-high-quality-molecular-image-in-rdkit-rdkit/

Also this would be for a web service hence drawer.GetDrawingText() is for sure
preferred vs Draw.MolToFile and then reading in the temp file again.

I did find this sample showing this:

https://github.com/rdkit/rdkit/pull/1355/commits/8141baaa7a990e68632ab1b8445671fbcc3ca2f6

But it's in c++ and not python and not very understandable. So how can this be
done in Python? Is there a convenience function i haven't found yet?