Hi Andrew,

If you want to build model I guess that what you want is to get
experimental logp values.

This should give you something to start with:

select ACTIVITY_ID, MOLREGNO, STANDARD_VALUE, STANDARD_TYPE from ACTIVITIES
where STANDARD_TYPE = 'LogP' and STANDARD_VALUE is not null and
data_validity_comment is null and POTENTIAL_DUPLICATE = 0;

Eloy.