Hi Dimitar,

I put an RDKit implementation of the ESOL method from the original paper by
Delaney on my GitHub site.
I also refit the coefficients to maximize performance with the RDKit
calculated descriptors.
https://github.com/PatWalters/solubility
Note that solubility prediction is a really hard problem and ESOL is, at
best, a crude approximation.
Even measuring solubility is difficult, see this and other papers by
Mitchell for more information.
https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/mp500103r

Best,

Pat